In this digital age where privacy is increasingly becoming commodified, you should be concerned with the personally identifiable information you give to websites.
At Whines and Roses, there are only two ways such data are collected:
- If you use the contact form, your name, email address, and message will be stored in our Gmail account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you write a comment, your username and email address will also be needed.
Your email address won’t be used except when your message is responded to.
Other than that, non-personally identifiable information or anonymous data from your device (e.g. IP address, device ID, time zone) may be collected and used to analyze site engagement. This is common among websites. For Whines and Roses, such data are stored in a WordPress server.
Here are some tips for you:
- Use private or incognito browser.
- Disable cookies in your browser.
- Disable location in your device settings.